The CRL GP3100 attachment is our latest innovation and contribution to glass lifting technology.
It’s designed for exclusive use with the Viking Arm by safely securing standard vacuum cup handles. This allows the Viking Arm to function as a lifting aid for large glass panels with minimal effort, transforming the way you work.
CRL GP3100 + VIKING ARM SET
Buy the CRL GP3100 and Viking Arm together and save!
The CRL GP3100 attachment combined with the Viking Arm will transform the way you work. Now you can precisely lift, set, and position glass with less effort.
These revolutionary patented tools can be used with most standard glass vacuum cups. Use the CRL GP3100 and Viking Arm to assist in lifting and positioning glass with shower doors, railings, office partitions, entrances, and more.
CRL GP3100 ATTACHMENT
The new patented CRL GP3100 is designed and contoured for exclusive use with the Viking Arm tool.
- Precise lifting of large‐format glass
- Complete installations on‐the‐spot, faster and with less effort
- Can lift up to 330 lb/150 kg (subject to cup weight limitations)
- Use multiple tool sets simultaneously for heavy installations
- For use with shower doors, railings, office partitions, entrances, and more
VIKING ARM TOOL
- Hardened stainless steel / carbon steel / aluminum
- Capacity: up to 330 lb (150 kg)
- Operation range: 0.27" - 8.5" (7 mm - 215 mm)
- Standard base: 0.23" x 4.1" x 3.4" (6 mm x 105 mm x 87 mm)
- Optional base: 0.11" x 3" x 2.44" (3 mm x 77 mm x 62 mm)
- Versatile for lifting and clamping
- Weight: 3.1 lb (1.42 kg)
- Made in Norway
The 6 mm thick OEM replacement base plate mounts to the bottom of Item #VA330 Viking Arm Tool. Mounting screws not included
This narrow 3 mm thick plate mounts to the bottom of Item # VA330 Viking Arm Tool giving you a lower clearance than the supplied base plate. Mounting screws not included.