The CRL Cielo™ Post Windscreen System is designed to enhance outdoor experiences by combining sought after performance and aesthetic features. A slim 3-1/4” front trim and 4-1/2” post depth delivers optimal structural performance while producing virtually unobstructed views. No horizontal extrusions are required for support, resulting in striking post-to-post glass spans of up to 5 feet.
As a high-performance protective glass barrier, the Cielo™ Post Windscreen System is capable of withstanding wind loads of up to 80 PSF. This makes it an excellent choice for commercial and residential buildings with high elevations. Applications include rooftop swimming pools, dining areas, lounges, and other high-altitude exteriors.
Features & Benefits
The versatile CRL Cielo™ Post Windscreen System is available in 6-, 7-, and 8-foot standard post heights. Several stanchions are available, allowing surface and core mounting onto steel or concrete. A unique snap in system for post covers expedites installation and conceals fasteners to create a streamlined look.
- Slim 3-1/4” front trim produces unobstructed views
- 4-1/2” post depth enhances structural performance
- Capable of handling 80 PSF wind loads
- Meets IBC 2018 and ASCE-7/16 windload requirements
- Select from 6’, 7’, and 8’ standard post heights
- No horizontal extrusions needed
- Durable 6005-T6 aluminum construction
- Maximum height including glass: 8 feet
- Maximum space between posts: 5 feet
- End posts, center posts, and corner posts available
Available Finishes:Sky White, Matte Black, Silver Metallic, Custom Powder Coat