CRL Satin Anodized Rim Cylinder Housings for Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC)
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
- Compatible with Any 7-Pin SFIC Type Core
- Available in Several Architectural Finishes
CRL Mortise Housings for 7-Pin Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC) are used to replace any of our Mortise Keyed Cylinders with an 'interchangeable core' system. Easily convert any of our Door Rails with locks, 4" x 10" and 6" x 10" Center Locks, or Panic and Deadbolt Handles to an 'interchangeable' core system. Simply remove the existing mortise cylinder, choose the appropriate cam, and install the new Housing and Core. It's that easy!
CRL Rim Cylinder Housings for 7-Pin Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC) come standard in our Locking Ladder Pulls featuring the interchangeable cylinder core option or can be used wherever these type cylinders are required. SFIC Core must be ordered separately.
• Each Mortise Housing comes with a 1/2" (12 mm) tall cylinder ring and one DRA10CAM (installed), one DRACAM, and one DRA610CAM for easy conversion.
• Not compatible with larger 'removable' core systems.
• When Mortise Housings are used with CRL Low Profile Wedge-Lock® Door Rails an additional DRA256 Series Cylinder Ring must be ordered separately.
• SFIC Cores must be ordered separately.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.