- More Glass, Less Metal!
- Fully Glazed with 1/2", 5/8" or 3/4" (12, 16 or 19 mm) Tempered Glass
- Ready to Install, No Assembly Required
- Solid Stainless Steel or Bronze Rail Construction
- Rails as Slim as 3/4" x 3/4" (19 x 19 mm)
- Complete with Egress Handle if Required
CRL-Blumcraft® 1301 Series Entrance Doors are the original. Often imitated but never matched, this system provides the most glass with the least metal of any entrance door system in the industry.
Made from solid stainless steel or bronze and finished in either brushed or mirror finishes, as well as oil rubbed bronze. Top Rail sizes do vary based on types of hardware used on the doors. Consult Technical Sales for more information on your particular application.
A standard 1301 Series System includes our C7500 Series Head Channel with Adjustable Top Pivot and customized Floor Closer, providing the installer with ample adjustment opportunities. Common 4", 4-1/2", and 6" (102, 114, and 152 mm) Headers are also available to meet design requirements.
When job conditions do not allow for a floor mounted door closer, the 1301 Series Entrance Door can be configured to work with an overhead concealed door closer. A custom 1" (25 mm) high Top Rail with Sideload Adaptor and specially designed Bottom Pivot make this application clean and simple, while maintaining the "more glass, less metal" theme.
Fully glazed sidelites are also available with matching top and bottom rails. For those installations that require field glazing of the fixed panels we offer Wet Glaze Channels.
Product Warning:STRUCTURAL DISCLAIMER
- All customers who in any way utilize this product are solely responsible to consult a structural engineer to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use and site conditions. All installers must be qualified and have professional knowledge about compliance with local, state and federal regulations, safety factors, and the appropriate choice of fixing material and procedures.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.
Brass Finish Advisory:
Although durable, brass is prone to tarnishing due to oxidation – a natural process that gives the finish a darker and dull look. For more information, including recommended maintenance, view the Brass Finish Disclaimer found in the Technical References section below.