Unitized Glass Railing System - Custom
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness (Inches)Specify
- Expedites project completion and reduces field labor costs
- Utilizes patented TAPER-LOC®️ Dry-Glaze System to secure glass Custom-made to specifications and meet local codes
- Increases installer safety and reduces on-site clutter
- Eliminates material waste and qualifies for LEED credit
- Ideal for balconies or where long runs of glass railings are needed
The CRL Unitized Glass Railing System introduces an entirely new and more efficient way of fabricating and installing glass railings. The benefits begin in the manufacturing process, where base shoe units are glazed in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, then shipped to the jobsite, ready to install. This saves project stakeholders time and money.
Precision engineering, quality components, consistency in production, and meticulous inspection in a controlled factory environment produce enhanced aesthetics. The Unitized Glass Railing System offers long, uninterrupted glass spans with minimal vertical breaks. The glass arrives perfectly plum and leveled within the base shoe unit to provide precise sightlines.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.