CRL Black TAPER-LOC® X1 Taper Sets for 9/16" and 11/16" Laminated Tempered Glass
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness - Laminated9/16 and 11/16 Inch
- Two-Piece Taper Design Allows for Easy Installation
- Great for Stadiums, Condos, or Areas Trying to Avoid the Hazard of Broken Glass Falling to Lower Levels
- Designed to Fit CRL's 9BL56, L56S, 9BL68, and L68S Laminated Glass Base Shoe Only
- Use with 9/16" (13.52 mm) and 11/16" (17.52 mm) Laminated Tempered Glass (6 x 1.52 x 6 mm and 8 x 1.52 x 8 mm)
- Reinforced Polymer Suitable for Interior and Exterior Use
- U.S. Patents 8,122,654 and 8,201,366. Commonwealth of Australia Patents 2008207524 and 2012202256
CRL's TAPER-LOC® X1 Laminated Glass Taper Set is great for balustrades in stadiums, malls, condos, or any areas trying to avoid the hazard of broken glass falling to lower levels. The set is composed of two Tapers and one L-Setting Block, all made of a high strength reinforced polycarbonate. They expand in thickness when compressed together with the Cat. No. TLK12 Installation/Removal Tool, mechanically locking the glass panel into the heavy aluminum base shoe. Minimum order is 10 Taper Sets.
For Use with 9/16" (13.52 mm) and 11/16" (17.52 mm) Thick Laminated Glass
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.