Blumcraft® Entice® CH Series Entrance System
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Maximum Door Height (Inches)120
System Depth (Inches)2-1/2
Vertical StilesUltra-Narrow 1-1/8"
- Ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles and 2-1/2” system depth
- Thermally broken framing with 1” insulating glass
- Provides monolithic, heavy-glass door visuals
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1-2016 air infiltration requirements
- U-factors as low as 0.43 for doors and 0.33 for storefront
- Proprietary clamping mechanism eliminates glass stops
- Handle hardware mounts directly onto insulating glass
- Optional integrated LED lighting system with Roscolux® film
Entice® represents the next generation of glass entrances. The innovative system features distinct, ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles that produce clean glass spans and striking all-glass visuals. It also features thermally broken framing and 1” insulating glass that deliver U-factors as low as 0.43 to meet stringent energy codes. The result is a premium glass entrance system that doesn’t compromise aesthetics for performance.
A unique quality of the Entice® Series Entrance System is its ability to support tubular panic devices and other types of door handle hardware directly on 1” insulating glass units. This is achieved with precision-engineered through-glass fittings. The capability creates a floating-on-air aesthetic that enhances the system’s streamlined design.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.