Customer Information Needed When Placing An Order
We have listed below the information needed to place an order for the two types of accounts.
1. Established Accounts
We try to make it as easy as possible for you to place your order. Whenever you place an order, we need the following:
2. New Accounts
- Firm Name (as ordered before)
- City and State
- Area Code and Phone Number (this serves as your alternate account number)
- CRL Account Number (if available, all 10 digits, please). To order on line, you must use your CRL Account Number in order to create your own User Name and Password.
- We do not require your shipping or billing address if it has not changed since your last order. But if you have changed your company name, address or phone number since your last order, let us know. We must keep our records up to date so we may best serve you.
If you are placing your first order with CRL, we will need to know the following so we can correctly set up your account.
Minimum Order Charge
- Firm name (as you want it to show on all shipping and billing documents)
- Shipping street address, city, state, zip code
- Billing street address or P.O. box, city, state, zip code
- Phone number, including area code, that you use as your main business number. This becomes your alternate account number. We use it not only to contact you, but to access your account records and to enter your orders into our computer system. It is very important that each time you order by phone, fax, mail, e-mail or though our website, that you give us your telephone number. Ask your people to use the same telephone number each time they place an order.
- How you heard about CRL
- Fax number (if you have one)
- Email address (if you have one)
- Purchase Orders
- We would like to have your purchase order number for each order you place. This allows us to keep better records of all outstanding orders. If you do not use purchase orders, the name of the person placing the order is acceptable.
CRL is a wholesale supplier and we have established a program whereby our customers can order any quantity of material they need. Orders over $25.00 will have no handling charges. Any order valued at less than $25.00 will include a minimum order service charge.
Product Information Needed
When placing an order for products listed in the CRL catalog, it is very important that you use the complete catalog numbers, both letters and numbers. Since every product shown has a specific catalog number, that is the best way to insure you receive the products you want. The preferred method for specifying individual products when ordering is:
Other Information Needed
- Quantity-tell us how many you want. Be sure to specify the unit of measure; Catalog number by using the catalog numbers shown in the catalog for the particular products you want; Description by giving us a short description of the product, such as color or size. For example, to order a case of Clear Silicone, specify:
- 30 each (quantity/unit of measure)
- 33SC (catalog number)
- Clear Silicone (description)
When placing your order, please be sure to tell us of any special requirements you may have for your order in regards to:
We invite you to expect higher quality service from CRL. We believe that your high expectations and our desire to meet them make us both more successful.
- Shipping - How do you want us to ship your order? By a specific carrier or the least expensive way, or on any particular date? Let us know.
- Direct or Drop Shipments - We will gladly direct or drop ship your order to another address if you supply us with a complete shipping address including:
- Firm name, street address, city, state, zip code, and phone number
- This is another CRL service performed free of charge to you.
3. Express Ordering Customer Service Order Desk.
When you call our Toll Free phone number, ask for Customer Service Order Desk. Our friendly capable catalog experts provide instant answers for most service and order requests. Be prepared with your phone number or CRL account number. Our Customer Service staff will take it from there, courteously guiding you through the fastest, easiest ordering service in the country. When you know what you want, CRL Customer Service is almost as fast as using our toll free fax line, but nothing beats the speed of ordering through the web site.
4. Technical Sales Specialists.
Our most experienced and knowledgeable people staff our Technical Sales lines. When you have questions about product selection or compatibility, installation, trouble-shooting, sealant testing, and similar consultant needs, ask the CRL operator for Technical Sales. There is no charge for this special service. Whatever your question, count on appropriate, accurate answers.
5. Express Ordering By Toll Free Facsimile Service.
Fax your order to us by using our toll free fax lines from anywhere in the United States and Canada. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, just dial (800) 262-3299.
For Australia customers, fax your order to us by using our toll free fax lines from anywhere in Australia. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, just dial 1800-813-013.
6. Express Ordering Using Our Web Site.
You are using the most detailed, complete web site in the industry where you can place an order in a matter of seconds. Once you are a registered account of CRL, you can create your own User Name and Password which is required one time. Do this by clicking on Log In, then on Register, then follow the directions. After logging in you can check on pricing, check stock, place and order, and much more in a matter of clicks. Need help while on line? Someone is always available during regular business hours, and will promptly and courteously reply to your questions, not like most web sites!
7. Online Ordering Discount
Place your order on crlaurence.com and you will receive a 2% discount off the total merchandise amount; it's that easy. To qualify, all you need to do is place a minimum order of $500. Remember, the 2% online ordering discount applies to all regular catalog products, excluding custom designed and fabricated items.