C.R. Laurence Co., Inc.
Connecting the World to Everything Glass
 YOUR ACCOUNT               VIEW CART                SIGN OFF

View Larger Image

Catalog Number: P140HJ

  • Our Most Popular 180 Degree Inline Seal
  • Snaps Onto Fixed Panel
  • For Glass-to-Glass Applications

  • Suggested Gap: 3/16" (4.7 mm)

  • This CRL Clear 'H' Jamb is for use on 180 degree inline glass-to-glass applications. Snap onto the fixed panel with the lip on the strike side, or onto the door with the lip on the hinge side. Leaves a clear appearance while serving as a functional seal. Entire 'H' Jamb is made of hard polycarbonate.

    CRL Polycarbonate H-Jamb 180 Degree for 1/4" Glass


    Other Products/Finishes:

    P140HJ CRL Polycarbonate H-Jamb 180 Degree for 1/4" Glass
    P516HJ CRL Polycarbonate H-Jamb 180 Degree for 5/16" Glass
    P380HJ CRL Polycarbonate H-Jamb 180 Degree for 3/8" Glass
    P120HJ CRL Polycarbonate H-Jamb 180 Degree for 1/2" Glass
    P10MMHJ CRL Polycarbonate H-Jamb 180 Degree for 10 mm Glass

    Catalog Number:P140HJ
    Also Available in These Catalogs:
    SD16 Frameless Shower Door Hardware 2015, PAGE 208S
    CRL23R Frameless Shower Door and Mirror Hardware, PAGE 321J
    CRL83R Door and Window Replacement, PAGE 366W
    CRL93A Shower Door, PAGE SD125
    Length:95" (2.41 m)
    Glass Thickness:1/4" (6 mm)
    Ship Via:UPS Oversize Rate
    Shipping Weight:3 oz (91g)
    Minimum Order:1 Each
    Packing Charge:$ 6.50 for orders of fewer than 10 each of polycarb channels

    Finishes and/or shapes may be combined to meet minimum quantity.

    No additional product information available at this time.

    Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. ColorsColours can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's colorcolour is adjusted.