CRL-U.S. Aluminum Brings New Products and AIA Continuing Education to the 2015 AIA Convention
CRL to premier new high performance all- glass entrance system and host private Learning Lounge at the AIA National Convention in Atlanta, May 14-16, 2015.
LOS ANGELES, CA - March 24, 2015 - C.R. Laurence Company, the leading manufacturer and supplier of architectural glazing systems, is proud to return to the AIA National Convention in Atlanta, May 14-16, 2015 with a new precision engineered all-glass entrance system, the Entice™ Series, and an expanded continuing education program within the company's private Learning Lounge on the Expo floor.
CRL-U.S. Aluminum will maintain a major presence at AIA Convention 2015 with its selection of high performance products in booth 1959 alongside CRL's personnel, who will be available to answer specific questions and provide pertinent technical information. In addition, the company's adjacent private Learning Lounge will feature continuing education seminars led by CRL industry experts on various topics that will qualify attending design professionals to receive a full learning unit credit. CRL-U.S. Aluminum's show highlights will include:
• NEW PRODUCT, CRL-U.S. Aluminum Entice™ Entrance System: The first premium storefront of its kind, the Entice™ Series retains the elegant appearance of heavy glass storefronts with minimal vertical lines and the unique ability to support door handle hardware on 1" insulating glass panels via specialized thru-glass fittings. It's classified as AAMA 101 LC-PG25-SHD and meets ASHRAE 90.1 Air Infiltration and Thermal Performance standards, providing dynamic air and water infiltration management.
• Designing Interfaces for Glass and Metal Curtain Wall Systems (AIA CES Course): This course will introduce important considerations surrounding these systems, including in-depth coverage of curtain wall system components, related industry terminology, important design principles, case studies, and other specifications.
• Glass Railing: Safety, Design, and Installation of Base Shoe Systems (AIA CES Course): Will provide an in-depth introduction to glass railing systems and will cover common applications, types of systems, building code requirements including IBC 2015 code changes, and standard materials and glazing methods used during the installation process.
• Great Building Start with the Exterior Glass Door (AIA CES Course): This introductory level course will explore the various types of doors used in exterior applications. Attendees will gain an understanding of various door types, code compliance, and typical applications.
• Interior Glass Office Front Systems (AIA CES Course): Attendees will be provided with an in-depth overview of important market factors, interior glass wall system types, information on common applications, glass acoustics, accelerated tax depreciation, A.D.A. building codes, and sustainability.
• Selecting the Correct Building Envelope Solution (AIA CES Course): Will empower architects to decipher which building envelope solutions provide the most benefits surrounding energy efficiency factors, installation methods, durability, water management, and compliancy with industry codes and standards.
• AIA Convention 2015 Expo Chat Program, Booth 1959: Show attendees will have the opportunity to directly interact with CRL experts on the show floor while earning learning units towards continuing education credits.
"We are thrilled to once again partner with the AIA at this monumental event and serve as one of the National Convention's limited number of exhibitors providing continuing education resources to Expo participants," says Lloyd Talbert, President of C.R. Laurence. "Our innovative new products such as the Entice™ Entrance System, expanded Learning Lounge, and participation in the Expo Chat Program will allow us to continue to effectively collaborate and engage with the architecture and design community."
For more information on AIA Convention 2015 in Atlanta, go to aia.org. Also, to learn more about CRL-U.S. Aluminum's CES programs and architectural systems and services, please visit crl-arch.com.
About C.R. Laurence
C.R. Laurence is a premier manufacturer and supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries, with service centers located throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia. The crlaurence.com web site is a proven resource for the glass and glazing industry; usalum.com is a prized resource for the U.S. Aluminum architectural product lines; crl-arch.com provides architects, designers, and specifiers with design-related information on new products.
For more information contact C.R. Laurence at (800) 421-6144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President of Marketing